The Directorate of Llabería Plstics, S.L.considers that the occupational health and safety, ensuring quality of its services and products and the environmental care must be integrated into the management and strategic objectives of the company. To this end, its Quality Policy is based on the following principles and commitments:
- Meet the needs and expectations of our customers, complying at all times with the legal and regulatory requirements, as well as their own, applicable to the manufacturing, supply and installation of pipes and accessories, marketing of all types of hydraulic equipment, water treatment and rental of plastic welding machines.
- Maintain a high level of Occupational Safety and Health (OSH), as well as the Quality of its services and products,based on the principle of continuous improvement of all our processes seeking greater capacity to respond to demands, thus pursuing the competitiveness in markets.
- To enhance the involvement of all the members of the company and who are an active part of this Policy,through the planning of actions focused on training, motivation, communication and participation in the integrated management system, with the purpose to improve and maintain the level of competence of staff at all levels of the company.
- Ensure compliance with the Quality and Safety and Health Management System in accordance with ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 by staff in the development of their functions, for this the Management will provide the technical, material and human resources necessary.
- Establish a management system based on the identification of hazards, risk assessment and control of them,preventing non-conformities and enhancing techniques of continuous improvement of the procedures used and services offered.
Montbrió del Camp on the 1st February, 2018
This Policy is made available to the public, being periodically revised for adequacy and modified if necessary, communicating to workers and stakeholders.