The management of Llabería Plàstics, S.L. believes that occupational health and safety (OHS), ensuring the quality of its services and products and care for the environment, must be integrated in the company’s management and strategic objectives. For this reason, its policy is based on the following principles and commitments:
- Meeting the needs and expectations of our clients, complying with legal and regulatory requirements at all times, as well as our own, as they apply to the activity of manufacturing, supplying and installing pipes and accessories, marketing all types of hydraulic and water treatment equipment and the rental of plastic welding machines.
- Maintaining a high level of OHS, as well the quality of its services and products, based on the principle of continuous improvement in all our processes, striving for greater response capacity to demands, with the aim of market competitiveness.
- Promoting the involvement of all company employees, making them an active part of this policy, through the planning of actions aimed at training, motivation, communication and participation in the integrated management system, with the goal of improving and maintaining the competitive level of our staff across all levels of the company.
- Ensuring compliance with the Quality and Occupational Health and Safety Management System, according to standards ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 on the part of our staff as they perform their functions. Management will provide the technical, material and human resources necessary to achieve this.
- Establishing a management system based on identifying hazards and evaluating and controlling risks, preventing non-conformities and promoting continuous improvement techniques for the procedures used and services provided.
This policy is available to the public and is periodically reviewed to adapt and modify it as necessary, notifying the workers and interested parties.
Montbrió del Camp, 1 February 2018
Josep Lluís Llaberia Pedret (Manager)